Pulse Electromagnetic Therapy
Benefits of PEMF, Bio-Feedback, and Brain Wave Optimization | Anaheim, CA
Pulse Electromagnetic Therapy has many significant benefits. One of the most important benefits is general enhanced circulation/blood flow: Functional circulation ensures proper supply of nutrients and oxygen as well as proper waste removal within the body. This is fundamental for all metabolic processes. On this basis, it is clear what a critical role the circulatory system plays in overall health and well-being.
- Enhanced nutrient supply and waste disposal
- Enhanced cardiac function
- Enhanced physical fitness, endurance, strength and energy level
- Enhanced concentration, mental acuity, stress reduction and relaxation
- Enhanced quality of life
- Reduced pain
- Reduce inflammation
- Increased tensile strength of ligaments
- Faster healing of skin wounds
- Accelerated nerve regeneration
- Stimulates production of ATP ( Increase of energy level)
- Increases cellular oxygen level
- Accelerates tissue growth
- Stimulates release of endorphins and helps with depression
Most people on a western diet have this problem.
They may have fatigue, numbness and tingling of extremities because of sluggish circulation and low O2 saturation due to red cells sticking together.