High-Tone Power Therapy
High-tone therapy is a new era of electrotherapy, which was developed by German scientists.
High-tone therapy achieves a therapeutic effect by starting a chain of intracellular reactions. Therefore, this is not a simple irritation of tissues and muscles like it is done with TENS unit, rather high-frequency electric currents, which are used in HiTop therapy, trigger intracellular oscillations, resulting in improved metabolism within cells, rejuvenation, and energy production.
With the help of HiTop high-tone therapy, it is possible to achieve general healing of the body, restoration of functions lost by organs, and help with the detoxification process.
High-tone procedures have the following healing effects:
- elimination of any type of intoxication
- cosmetic (elimination of orange peel and cellulite)
- body shaping (burns deep fat deposits, which cannot be eliminated in other ways)
- muscle stimulation is especially helpful for people with Parkinson’s or myositis •Increased energy level and a sense of wellbeing
How Does High-Tone Therapy Work?
The procedure is carried out in a supine position. The patient can completely relax and enjoy. The session is accompanied by music therapy. It should be noted that the high-tone procedure is well tolerated; patients do not feel any discomfort during the procedure.
High-Tone Therapy Session time
One session takes from 30 minutes to 1 hour. To achieve the maximum effect, it is recommended to carry out 10 sessions, no more than 3 times a week. After 6 months, if there is such a need, the course of treatment is repeated.
After the end of the procedure, patients notice a surge of energy. An invigorating feeling, like after a morning run. At the same time, the body is pleasantly relaxed.
High-tone Therapy Indications
High-tone therapy with the HiToP device is used & helps in the following cases:
- fractures, injuries, muscle atrophy
- pain syndromes of varying intensity
- joint diseases
- sinusitis, otitis media, and other diseases of the ENT organs
- rehabilitation after long-term injuries, restoration of muscle tone
- Cellulite treatment, elimination of fat deposits even in the deepest layers of the skin.
- Fatigue and low energy
- Depression & anxiety
Therefore, high-tone therapy is used in the following branches of medicine:
- orthopedics and traumatology
- sports medicine.Its features are:•the ability to adapt to each patient individually
- the maximum therapeutic effect at low currents
- simple use, easy mode switching;•lack of any side effects
- hints that can be visualized.
High-Tone Therapy Efficiency
After treatment with the Hitop 4 touch high-tone therapy device, after 3 procedures, 80% of patients completely or significantly get rid of the pain syndrome. Doctors often observe how patients, even with intense pain syndrome, fall asleep almost at the very beginning of the procedure.
Absolute contraindications to the procedure are acute infections, cardiac arrhythmias, and bacterial lesions.
Book Your First High-Tone Therapy Session Today!
Call the team at Dr. Tara Rasta today and book your first high-tone therapy session!