Body Contouring Services, Ultrasonic, Lipo, Vacuum
What is Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation Treatment?
The procedure starts with circumference measurement of the target body area, applies the ultrasonic device directly to specific areas of the skin after a gel is applied, continues with circular movements of the applicator over the treatment site, for a Combo session a Radio Frequency hand piece is used which is slowly rotated over the targeted area, transmitting radio waves to the skin heating it 40 to 50 degrees Celsius without burning the skin surface. The heat causes contraction of the collagen fibers to immediately tighten the skin.
Then finalized with another circumference measurement.
The duration of treatment session normally takes around 15-20 minutes each depending on the size of the area and the thickness of the fat layer results can sometimes be noticed after the first treatment with more improvement noticed within a few days.
6 – 10 sessions at 3 days intervals are recommended in order to achieve an ideal result, but further treatments may be needed to attain your desired figure.
What Can Be Treated With Radio Frequency (Rf)?
What Can Be Treated With Radio Frequency (Rf)?
Who Can Have Ultrasound And Rf Treatments?
People who are generally healthy are safe to have the treatment. People with cardiac and vascular diseases, diabetes, acute illness, comprised liver function, severe bleeding tendencies, pacemaker carriers and women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should avoid undergoing the procedure
Is Ultrasound Cavitation & Rf Safe? Are There Any Side Effects?
Ultra Cavitation is a safe, non-surgical procedure without anesthesia, it is non-invasive, no cutting, no scars, and no downtime should be experienced after the treatment.
Due to specific ultrasound parameters of energy levels ensure selective damage to fat cells only and do not interfere with any other organs.
There is no report of side effects for these treatments. However, some people may experience transient redness, excessive thirst, and nausea immediately after the treatment which always resolves by drinking water. They are all short-term effects that will disappear shortly.
What Can One Expect With The Results?
The results may vary with different tissue structure, treatment area, age, metabolism, medications, and changes in hormones. Proper diet and increased physical activity will certainly improve and help to maintain the results.
Which Areas Are Suitable For The Treatment?
Can Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation Lose Weight?
It is particularly indicated for the reduction of adiposity, like the famous “love handles” “Mummy tummy”. Ultrasonic cavitation can be considered a deep fat blaster that reduces stubborn fat cells that cannot be removed with exercise and diet alone
What Is The Difference Between Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation And Liposuction?
The procedure is painless and is very inexpensive compared to the thousands of dollars you could spend on liposuction.
Do I Need To Follow Any Guidelines Before Or After Undergoing Ultrasound Fat Cavitation And Rf?
Try to avoid doing anything that will irritate your skin immediately before treatment. This includes tanning (natural or artificial). It would be more likely to suffer pain from the addition of heat to the already damaged skin; however an established tan would be fine.
- Do not have hot shower, bath or sauna right after the Ultrasound treatment.
- We recommend a low calorie diet with protein in each meal and drink at least a glass of warm water (not carbonated, sparkling water, pop, coffee) before and after the session. Drinking plenty of water and having exercise such as brisk walk, biking or other aerobic activities for at least 3 days after the treatment to stimulate the lymphatic activity as elimination of the fat continues through the Lymphatic System for 72hrs. Follow by a suitable exercise routine. Cavitation will be best performed under high hydration conditions, avoid taking any caffeine or diuretics 2 days before therapy. Drink a lot of water will help to improve your metabolism and increase urine output — lipid metabolites release out of your body.
- A lymph-draining massage is also encouraged to improve the circulation and lymphatic system, which helps to drain fluids.
- For best results you should refrain from any alcohol consumption for 48 hours after the treatment. Alcohol consumption during this period may prevent your liver from removing the deactivated fat cells from your body (as the liver will assign priority to removing the alcohol from your blood).
- Maintain an un-stressful life style also helps the body flush out the fat more efficiently.
What Is Vacuum Therapy?
Vacuum Therapy is great as a stand-alone treatment for cellulite and for reducing small deposits of fat. The treatment leaves your skin immediately smoother and firmer. Vacuum Therapy is the number one body contouring accelerator.
What Is Non Invasive Laser Lipo?
Lipo Laser allows you to attain your desired body contour and inch loss and is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
What Is Butt Cupping Or Vacuum Therapy Butt Lift?
You need anywhere from 4 to 10 sessions for a firmer, plumper, perkier, larger, and rounder BUTT! The benefits of butt cupping are great! The procedure promotes blood circulation, clearance of toxins, and removes cellulite and clumpy fatty deposits. It reshapes and contours your butt.
What Is The Benefit Vibration Plate?
Acceleration Training™ on Power Plate® equipment offers a host of benefits, ranging from an immediate improvement in blood circulation, to a variety of other measurable outcomes: such as increased muscle strength and flexibility, improved range of motion, decreased cellulite, increased bone mineral density, reduced pain and soreness and faster recovery.
What Is Maderoterapia / Wood Therapy Natural Cellulite Reductions And Body Contouring?
Maderoterapia otherwise known as “Wood Therapy” is growing hot trend that can sculpt the body you’ve always wanted.
Wood Sculpting tools are made specifically to manipulate and restructure fatty tissues, loosen tight and tired muscles and smooth out cellulite naturally.
Trained therapists use a series of repetitive movements to speed up metabolism and sculpt and tone the body. The method involves bringing circulation to target areas with applied smoothing deep pressure and movements that lead to rapid break-down of fat and cellulite.
What Is Microcurrent Body Sculpting?
Does Microcurrent Treatments Really Work?
Does Microcurrent Treatment Tighten Skin?
Who Cannot Get The Micro Current Treatments:
Contraindications to microcurrent use:
- Pacemaker or other implanted electronic devices.
- Pregnancy (client or esthetician)
- Metal plates or pins in the application area.
- Under a physician’s care for a disorder, illness, disease, or injury.